Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12th May 2010

Today i will started my view in my fresh blog for a forex market.as a fresh blogger too, i would like to appologised first if i have make a mistake on my oppinion and language also because i'm not and expert in this market.
the reason i create this blog for me to track my mistake and try to understand without deleting my history
mistake in predicting forex movement.
my favourite pair is eur/usd wich is more easily predicting and not so fast movement.
i think there will be an uptrend for eur/usd next week because of greece crisis slowly solve.
now the currency will be in between 1.2500 - 1.2300. if there is support at that price, it possible will up for the next week maybe in between 1.3000-1.3500.
Thats my oppinion for next week.

2 comments:

  1. Well.... round about every blog posts online don't have much originality as I found on yours.. Just keep updating much useful information so that reader like me would come back over and over again.
    ………………
    forex trading Robots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business accounting services
    http://www.actuitindia.com/articles/small-business-accounting-services/
    Actuit India offers a comprehensive range of accounting back office services with proven capability to deliver cost savings and operating excellence within the budget of small to large business firms. compliance.

    ReplyDelete